Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator
Buy Potion Craft Alchemist Simulator Steam CD Key
|Price history for Potion Explosion Steam Key GLOBAL|
- Unique visuals inspired by medieval manuscripts and medical books.
- Hyper satisfying physical interactions with ingredients and equipment.
- Sandbox style gameplay where you have many different avenues available, and it’s up to you to figure out the best way to complete each task.
- Sell your potions to the townsfolk while roleplaying as a noble artisan, a greedy weasel, an occult dark master, or whomever else you may wish to be!
Leaves, flowers, berries, roots, fruits, minerals, and a plethora of mushrooms are at the ready for your mortar and pestle. Just like espresso, the fineness of the grind matters!
Concoct your potion plan. Grind ingredients and carefully mix them in your cauldron. Heat the coals. Boil and stir. Add the base: water, oil, or… something else. Congrats on your first potion! Was it easy to learn? Now try mastering it!
Carefully plan your route via the Alchemy Map to combine different effects. Be mindful of common sense: you won’t find a market for a poisonous healing potion… right? Or would you?
Every day customers will come to your store looking for solutions to their problems. You will face consequences depending on what you decide to sell them. Attract guilds, befriend notable figures (or feud with them), gain riches and influence – and one day, you may even decide the fate of the whole town.
Every alchemist needs ingredients. You can buy them from traveling merchants: it can be pricey, but successful haggling may save you some coin. Or you can just grow your own!
Want to give a special appearance to your best potions? Go ahead! Change bottle shape, label type, icon, and colors. You can even give it a custom name and label description. Carefully arrange your unique potions to showcase them on your shop’s shelves and tables… or carelessly throw them around – we’re not gonna tell you what to do, just have fun!There are currently 6211 players playing this game on Steam
21 September 2021
- OS:Windows 7 and up
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Graphics:GTX 650 and up
- Storage:2 GB available space